Happy Socks | Infusing your sock game with joy

Rather than knocking your socks off, how about pulling your socks on?

I’ve teamed up with Happy Socks to bring you some really well..HAPPY socks! I’m a complete geek when it comes to stepping up one’s sock game, boring ol’ cotton socks just aren’t in my repertoire. So when Happy Socks contacted me I was hands down..err feet down.. all in! You can bet in my day of wearing scrubs and running my hiney off in the ER/ICU I was always sporting a mean pair of printed socks. They just make your day that much cooler!

They also have a line of women and men’s underwear, which I timidly have sported for you guys. And please take a special peek at those sheepishly adorable socks in the middle, they’re a special collab with the one and only fashion legend Iris Apfel!

One of my favorites quotes: “Self-exploration is very painful, but unless you do that, you will never know who you are and who you want to be.” No truer words y’all..

So throw around and/or on some happiness and smile, it’s almost the weekend!

You can also find them on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!

Photos by Megan Weaver

tara

8 Comments

1. May 19, 2017 / 12:05 pm

The most important question I have about socks: Are they comfortable? I don’t care how pretty a pair of socks is if they’re not soft and cozy!

• thedaiquiridiaries@gmail.com
        May 28, 2017 / 10:52 am

They are super comfortable! I’m always disappointed when I find cute socks that are rather thin, but these are pretty plushy!

2. May 19, 2017 / 12:30 pm

These are really cute! What a fun little surprise underneath your business clothes! I love wearing crazy socks and these would be a blast!

3. Lindsay
      May 19, 2017 / 1:17 pm

these are so stinking cute!!! I so agree with the quote. As human beings we struggle with wanting acceptance from everyone and everybody [ no matter how much we say we dont ] this post reminds me to just ignore, be me, and be fun! These are vibrant, happy and would bring me back to my childhood

4. May 19, 2017 / 3:43 pm

Those look so adorable! Definitely the ones with sheep are my favorite! ????????

5. May 19, 2017 / 4:55 pm

Omg!!! I’m gonna have to get some of these amazing socks????

6. May 19, 2017 / 9:32 pm

I love the blue socks with the red hearts. It’s a cool color combination.

7. May 21, 2017 / 3:27 pm

I love colourful socks!!! Those sheep socks are adorable!