Feeling Sensationally Smitten in my Scrubs

The following is a sponsored campaign for Smitten Scrubs. All views and opinions are my own.

Where are all my scrub wearing peers at? There are a variety of professions, including those outside the healthcare system, that either require or permit the wearing of scrubs. How many of you feel like you’re essentially wearing a potato sack every single day? No thanks!

Whether you turn to your scrubs for utility, style, or comfort, Smitten Scrubs Bliss Collection represents each of those things! I’m pretty picky when it comes to scrubs – I can’t stand the thin hospital issued scrubs – they’re the cheapest of cheap and usually insanely scratchy. As a trauma/ER/critical care nurse by trade, I kept everything I needed at a moment’s notice in my pockets. I needed to be able to bend over my patient or grab something off the floor without the contents of my pockets spilling all over the place.

I also need to be able to bend over, reach above my head or patient without showing the unmentionables of my chest or undergarments to everyone in the room. Have you ever seen someone’s whale tail? Not okay and completely unprofessional. All credibility immediately goes down the toilet.

I took these new scrubs out for a spin and later ended up taking a nap in them – they were that comfy! I never felt constricted, itchy, or at a loss for space. The Smitten Scrubs Bliss material gives nicely but doesn’t lose its elasticity nor does it wrongly hug the curves of your body. I washed them in warm water and the color remained vibrant along with excellent material integrity post wash.

The line comes in sizes XS -2XL and in a large variety of colors, including navy. Why is it most hospitals choose navy as their color of choice? I felt poppin in this pretty royal blue set – definitely wearing them when I’m teaching my students – cozy vibes all day long! Did I mention they are made of 95% polyester and 5% spandex? No more shrinkage and way more durability!

From one healthcare professional to another – I highly suggest these cozies for your next scrub purchase. Trust me, you’ll be so glad you did!

You can find them on their Smitten Scrubs in a variety of styles and colors to match your personal style.

tara

25 Comments

1. March 6, 2018 / 1:19 pm

Looking good in those scrubs! They look comfy and a quality fabric. Thanks for sharing!

2. March 6, 2018 / 2:09 pm

Love the scrubs on you girl!!! what a babe!

3. the sophia diaries
      March 6, 2018 / 2:47 pm

ohhh you make these scrubs look so amazing and comfy! i might get a pair as PJ’s 😉 but seriously, I have so much respect for what you do! 🙂

4. March 6, 2018 / 3:10 pm

I remember when I was a kid all I wanted to be was a veterinarian because I loved animals and I loved scrubs. I grew up and realized I was terrible at math so a vet probably wouldn’t be the best career choice for me!

Cute scrubs! x

Michelle
      dressingwithstyle-s.com

5. March 6, 2018 / 4:52 pm

Girl I’ve never seen scrubs look so good! Killing it! I had to LOL at “seen someone’s whale tail” haha!!

6. Sophie Mitchell
      March 6, 2018 / 5:30 pm

I’ve never seen a gal rock scrubs the way you do! You look fab!

7. March 6, 2018 / 6:24 pm

I wish scrubs looked this good on me! haha I’ve debated so many times on going to nursing school and all I can think about is how ridiculous I’d look in scrubs haha it’s so bad. Maybe I’m just self-conscious. But they look awesome on you!

8. Marcie
      March 6, 2018 / 6:26 pm

They look great! You look like you’d fit right in on the set of Grey’s Anatomy!

9. March 6, 2018 / 8:01 pm

They look great on you! I’m going to have to recommend these to my friends in the medical profession.

10. March 6, 2018 / 10:15 pm

These look so comfy! I love the blue color!

11. March 7, 2018 / 9:23 am

I love how far scrubs have come in the last twenty years! When I started wearing them back in the early 2000’s, they were unisex, one size fits most and were boxy and so unflattering. If I worked in medicine still, I’d be all about dressing out now!

12. March 7, 2018 / 9:57 am

You are one glamorous scrubs wearer! You make scrubs look so chic!

13. March 7, 2018 / 11:26 am

oh my! This is absolutely amazing, cant wait to wear scrubs! You look good!

14. March 7, 2018 / 4:49 pm

You are definitely making these scrubs look stylish! The material looks really comfy, which I’m sure is a huge plus!

15. March 7, 2018 / 6:05 pm

This could not have come at a better time! My daughter is studying veterinary medicine and being the fashionista that she is, is not thrilled with the selection of traditional scuba. The ones you are pictured in look so cute and you look great in them! I know she’ll be thrilled to see a note trendy option!! Thanks!

16. March 8, 2018 / 7:30 am

You’re making me wish my job allowed me to wear scrubs! These look awesome on you.

17. Alex
      March 9, 2018 / 2:19 pm

I love that blue on you! It’s always great to look and feel your best while working!

18. McKenna bleu
      March 11, 2018 / 10:25 pm

So cute! Gonna pass this along to my BFF. She has to wear scrubs at work every day.

19. Pingback: URL