My August Sephora Haul & Beauty Finds Vol 2

Beauty products, skincare regimens, makeup finds –  you name it, I can’t live without it. I’m here to share with you today my latest finds, purchases, and gifts – including my latest Sephora haul!

Sephora Haul

SO much goodness this month yall – some newness on the shelves, some new discoveries on my part, but all equally amazing and exciting.

Face Masks

Have you heard of adaptogens? They’re these awesome naturally occurring substances that help our bodies deal with stress and fatigue – sounds like coffee in a mask doesn’t it? They help regulate against cortisol – a hormone in our bodies that when risen just doesn’t do any good.

Serums & Beauty Oils

I’ve been wanting to try this lactic acid treatment for some time now (it’s a bit pricey) but incredibly well reviewed. I’ll be testing it out over the next month and looking for changes in my skin.

Foundations

I’m always on the constant hunt for a new foundation, I’m just not incredibly loyal to one or another. I ordered a few and a new CC cream, super excited to try them all!

Makeup

New eyeshadow palettes always get me excited to play – they’re so fun to experiment new looks with! Not only did Anastasia Beverly Hills come out with a new one, Jaclyn Hill x Morphe released her vault collection – SO much goodness yall! I also stocked up in these gorgeous matte lippies in fall colors.

Sephora Haul Vol 2

tara

17 Comments

1. August 16, 2018 / 10:48 am

Great haul! These are all wonderful products!

2. Nailil
      August 16, 2018 / 7:51 pm

I love finding products at sephora. Especially if they’re having a sale. 🙂

Xx, Nailil

3. August 16, 2018 / 8:40 pm

Love a good beauty haul, thanks so much for sharing!! Gotta go shop now!!

• August 17, 2018 / 9:32 am

It’s been a while since i’ve been in Sephora, I have a gift card that I received 6 months ago and I still haven’t used it! I’m intrigued with the natural/clean products you list. About a year ago I made the decision to completly switch over to natural/organic skin care products and cosmetics so I wonder if there’s something I can find at Sephora that is inline with my lifestyle.

4. August 17, 2018 / 9:46 am

Wow what a great haul! Let us know how that Dior CC cream is – I’ve been wanting to try it too!

5. August 17, 2018 / 10:10 am

I have never heard of adaptogens before but I am really interested after reading your post in trying some of these products that contain them. I have decided the older I get I need to take advantage of these new prooducts on the market.

6. August 17, 2018 / 10:10 am

I have never heard of adaptogens before but I am really interested after reading your post in trying some of these products that contain them. I have decided the older I get I need to take advantage of these new products on the market.

7. August 17, 2018 / 2:35 pm

I absolutely love Sephora. it is my favorite makeup store. I really like the eyeshadow pallets you highlighted. thanks for sharing.

8. August 17, 2018 / 5:59 pm

I am really curious to everyone’s take on the new Jaclyn Hill vault, I want to see if she really worked on the shadows. The It cosmetics CC cream (the regular one) is one of my faves, i hope you like it.

9. August 17, 2018 / 11:23 pm

These all look and sound amazing babe! I have been wanting to try the Jaclyn Hill x morphe palettes!

Kileen
      cute & little

10. August 18, 2018 / 7:28 am

Loved this post! I’ve never heard of adaptogens before!! So interesting! Thanks for sharing xo

11. Sharon Wu
      August 18, 2018 / 6:09 pm

wonderful haul darling! i need to stock up on some more face masks from sephora as i’ve just run out. thanks for your recs!

12. Nataly
      August 20, 2018 / 7:24 am

You picked up so many good items! I need to take a trip to Sephora soon! I will be checking out some of these items.

13. August 20, 2018 / 10:36 am

I’ve heard such good things about the anastasia palettes! I have so many though, i can’t decide if I should get another!

14. ashley hargrove
      August 21, 2018 / 8:09 am

So many great picks!! I am loving all of those gorgeous eyeshadow palettes!!

15. Gia