I recently went back to the Fresh Beauty store in Northpark for another shopping spree. Thank you, Fresh, for inviting me along again! You can read my holiday and Valentine’s posts. FYI – the store in Northpark (in Dallas, TX) is currently in a temporary location on the 2nd floor between Macy’s and Nordstrom while their new store is being completed. They are switching spots with the Origins store!
I’m not a creature of habit when I shop – I know what I like and what works for me but thrive on trying new things. Change is a good thing – formulas are revamped, new products hit the shelves, and our skin tends to change as we grow up and age. I very much try to purchase skincare products based on how my skin is currently behaving BUT I also love asking the helpful sales ladies because they’re super knowledgable about the products and might have a better idea about what I need than I do.
And also – always always always spot test products in the store. I don’t have sensitive skin but if you do or it’s a new product to you, it’s better to play it safe and see how your skin reacts.
- Rose Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask: This was what I was most looking forward to adding to my bag this time around. I had seen my dear friend, Christian Craven (the skincare GURU), rave about it so I KNEW it was going to be good! It’s a two-step mask that you sleep in (hence the title) that begins with a light gel-like mask followed by a creamier mask layered on top. The combination is hydrating, refreshing, and smells like cucumbers & roses. I wake up with skin feeling hydrated and calm.
- Sugar Lemon Hydrating Lip Balm: I adore this lip balm. Utterly adore. I first purchased in the caramel flavor (that smells DELISH) but have an affinity for all things lemon. It’s soft and hydrating to the core, my lips LOVE it.
- Crème Ancienne Supreme Eye Serum: Eye cream is so highly underrated. My mom was never really into skincare, more so because her mother never really was. SO – if I could, I would rewind the clock and start using eye cream back in high school. Preservation and prevention is key and also undervalued. This serum is incredibly expensive, to be honest, but does a spectacular job at both perking up the skin around my eyes and decreasing those tiny little eye wrinkles you see (especially when you’re tired). The last time I stopped at Fresh, they had given me a teeny little jar of the product to test (which was back in February) and the results are visible people! This is a great product to put on your bday wishlist or Christmas or whatever you choose.
- Brown Sugar Body Polish Exfoliator: If you love a really gritty body exfoliator, this is for you! I love grit because it massages while doing its job – so relaxing! This product is also moisturizing in that it’s packed with precious oils that deliver and preserve moisture and the brown sugar is a humectant that prevents moisture loss.
- Sugar Lemon Sugarbath cubes: Don’t get me wrong, I love a good bubble bath, but sometimes I don’t want to deal with all the bubbles. That might be weird of me but these cubes are fizzy without creating tons of bubbles (basically like a bath bomb in cube form). They release the most relaxing smell, I nearly fall asleep in the bath when I use them! Definitely restocked this time around (again). I use two-to-three cubes in my big ol’ tub. Also comes in the scent Sugar Lychee.
- Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream: I also restocked on this gem. I have raved about it to you all many times, particularly on Instagram. Literally every time I put this on, go to bed, and then look at my skin when I wake up .. it is GLOWING! Plus it smells like peaches and makes me smile.
- Sugar Lemon Bath & Shower Gel: I think it’s a safe assumption I’m crazy over anything in the Sugar Lemon line. This shower gel was gifted to me years ago, and I totally forgot about it until I saw it in the store! I think the scent takes me back to my teenage years and makes me all nostalgic. Do you have scents that trigger memories for you? That part of the brain is always so fascinating to me!